Solved

Have Liscio, may be adding Karbon - Any Advice From Liscio and Karbon users?

• 4 November 2022
  • 1 reply

We are just now looking at engaging Karbon.  But, since the Liscio integration is really just a contact import as far as I understand it, how do some of you use the two applications.  Liscio’s purpose is, in part, to get clients out of email which then takes the communication out of Karbon.  But Liscio provides a mobile app, digital signatures and some other things I like, such as login storage for the client’s accounts.

Does anyone have any good advice for a newbie to Karbon or do I just end up taking all of my client communications back to email?

icon

Best answer by kylenecarse 8 November 2022, 19:17

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi there @Wagscpa - sorry for the delayed reply to your post. 

We are both Karbon and Liscio users.  And still patiently waiting for the next and improved integration between the two.

I am going to be honest, I struggle with Liscio and the communication within their platform.  I much prefer emails through Triage that can be tagged to work or a contact and then collaborated on with the team.  Liscio has zero team collaboration.  

Liscio’s mobile app, signature capability, contact info updates, and tag system are helpful though, which is why we stay with them.  Once Karbon has e-signature, we may move.  

As far as add in Karbon, I would definitely recommend you make sure your contact and account lists are super clean and up to date so that when you sync, the data that comes to Karbon is clean also, and minimizes clean up.

Karbon’s triage is so great, so I would definitely look hard at that and see if that would work with how you communicate with your clients.  

Hope this helps!  Happy to answer any questions!

Kylene