Solved

Folders/Grouping in My Week

• 16 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Would any one happen to know if there is any way to group items in My Week together in folders or something similar. I need to switch between clients quite frequently and at the moment am individually moving 3 to 7 items into the “Working on Now” section every time I switch to a different client. Hoping there is some way to group items together under client name so that I could move all items as one rather than individually.

icon

Best answer by Rebecca Williams 16 April 2024, 19:28

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Matt272 , welcome to the Karbon Community!  Unfortunately I don’t believe there is a way to group or pin items together in My Week.  That could be a good ‘feature idea’ if you want to suggest it.  Our team hasn’t run into the need for grouping several items together yet, but one thing I’ve learned from Karbon Community is you’re probably not the only one 😉.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Matt272 I made a request for something similar awhile ago now (and had forgotten about it!).

Please vote and add any context if this is what you’re thinking!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@Rebecca Williams  Will you link your feature request?  I’ll upvote it as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Ah sorry - I thought I did, but I was also waiting for a meeting to start while I was replying! Here you go!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Perfect, thanks!

Thank you for all the help guys! I’ve thrown my upvote in for the feature request too, hopefully it gets picked up.