Solved

Finding a specific workflow

• 31 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I am trying to add an email from a client to a specific workflow, but when I click on the three dots and hit add to work Karbon only provides suggested workflows. I noticed these workflows are previous work  items that I worked on. When I tried to search for the specific work item I had zero luck. My work around was to go to the workflow I wanted to add the email to, that way it was in my most recent, then add to work under suggestions. I feel that going to the work just so it’s in my recent definitely wastes a lot of time.  It would be helpful to be able to search any work/client with Karbon.

Just to add… Karbon does let me search work/clients but only finds a handful. 

icon

Best answer by Stephanie Guthrie 22 September 2022, 20:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@Stephanie Guthrie Make sure you look at the Filter by Status drop down to the top right of the box for entering the work to search for. Maybe the work item you are looking for is being filtered out. I default mine to look at all work (all options selected).

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Stephanie Guthrie I have high confidence that the the above answer is correct.  But, if that doesn’t solve the issue, I would contact support since what you are currently seeing is not how Karbon intends that to work.

Badge

Update: Jumped on a call with the support team and we found it to be a glitch, so it is currently being reviewed!