I’m looking around for a software to help us streamline our financial statement preparation. We have played around with TenkeyATB, but there are a few red flags:
- The website lags pretty badly when doing regular activities.
- The saving operations are not straightforward and we have moved ahead without saving and lost progress.
- It’s way to easy to delete things like account groups, journal entries, etc. without warning or confirmation.
- The report writer is extremely basic and doesn’t link with the financial statement.
- Account numbers are required.
I’m curious if anyone has found a software that:
- Imports data from QBO/Desktop/flat file
- Allows account grouping and re-classification.
- Book and tax JEs with good workpaper representations
- Financial Ratios
- Visually professional statement and report output
- Statement-linked report writer with notes library
- Cloud-native (preferred, but will go self-hosted if necessary)
- UltraTax line mapping and export (preferred but not required)
Other software I’m exploring, but that I don’t think fit the bill: