Question

File downloads - The documents downloaded is less than the number of files available to download

• 19 September 2023
  • 7 replies

When I press “Download” I never get a full download whether it’s 5 items or 27 items available (pictured below). A few items are always missing.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Kitty Lo have you raised this with Karbon Support? It sounds like a bug! You can do this through the chat tool in the Help & Feedback menu on the bottom left in Karbon.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey, It’s not just you! We’ve had this issue as well and have brought it to the attention of Karbon’s support team. Right now we are downloading each individual document to ensure none are missed but haven’t received an update on bug status from Karbon. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

We had a similar issue (with the Download All button for email attachments) and raised with Karbon Support who told us yesterday it was fixed, is it fixed for you? 🙂

I tested and it downloaded everything except one file.. not sure why 🤔 

Userlevel 2
Badge

We had a similar issue (with the Download All button for email attachments) and raised with Karbon Support who told us yesterday it was fixed, is it fixed for you? 🙂

I tested and it downloaded everything except one file.. not sure why 🤔 

Definitely not fixed, I just did a trial to download five attachments and only 3/5 downloaded after reading your comment today. Strangely, every time I “download all” it’s a different amount downloaded. I just did it again with the same client and 4/5.

For me, it downloads as a zipped folder now (all items were included!)

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Definitely not fixed, I just did a trial to download five attachments and only 3/5 downloaded after reading your comment today. Strangely, every time I “download all” it’s a different amount downloaded. I just did it again with the same client and 4/5.

I’ve contacted Karbon Support about it again and linked this thread 🙂

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the feedback, we have our engineering team looking into this, can I ask anyone who has not submitted a support request to help us by doing so?  Go to Help and Feedback>Still can't find what you need and start a support chat or if easier please send an email to Support@Karbonhq.com and we will gather your specifics to include in our investigation.

Thank you, we will send an update once addressed 

Leigh

Karbon Global Support Manager