Question

Emails not assigned to Work

• 4 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I would like to generate a list of emails for the firm that have NOT been assigned to work to make sure nothing is falling through the cracks and that the team is assigning their emails as they should.  Does anyone know of a way to do that?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi Marie! What do you mean by:

...emails for the firm...

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi Marie! What do you mean by:

...emails for the firm...

Hi Max,

Poor wording!  I really meant all email correspondence.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi Marie,

Now that does sound like a good idea - I don’t know the answer, but I sure do know the issue! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Triage is one of the few areas of Karbon where you can’t see your colleague’s activity.  I know that there is a reason for this in Karbon’s philosophy, but I’m not exactly sure what it is.  Maybe they wanted to create a least one space where an employee does have a little privacy?  Either way, the Insights area is intended to be the solution for monitoring each user’s email activity.  I haven’t messed with the filters much, but maybe there is a way to at least find out how much email is unassigned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I haven’t messed with the filters much, but maybe there is a way to at least find out how much email is unassigned.

I have messed around with the filters and there is not a spot for ‘unassigned’  - I feel a feature request is forming.  I have had occasion to want to track emails that are unassigned for Budgets that are unassigned, I feel like there might be some other areas where it would be useful to have give visibility this way.