Question

Email (Triage) > Workflow, or Vice Versa

• 25 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

A) Did you originally choose Karbon for improved email management (Triage), and stayed for workflow management?

Or

B) Did you originally choose Karbon for improved workflow management, and stayed for email management (Triage)? 

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Both were equality important to me. I didn’t want our team to break their “flow state” because they had to app-switch between email client and project/task management apps. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Before finding Karbon we tried other systems for project management but eventually the fail was with email management.   That all changed with Karbon.  It is the best of both worlds.  I am also a fan of Kanban boards and that caught my attention as well.

A) Did you originally choose Karbon for improved email management (Triage), and stayed for workflow management?

Or

B) Did you originally choose Karbon for improved workflow management, and stayed for email management (Triage)? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We were not satisfied with the workflow system we were using, so it was definitely workflow.  It actually took some time for the team to fully buy into the email management.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Definitely both pretty equally :) Although if I had to choose I would say for the workflow 55% and the email management 45%.