Skip to main content

Hi,

I see that if I put an email into “My Week”, further conversation in the email is not automatically added.

Why is it like this? And Is there a way to get around this and make sure that the thread is being added into “My Week”?

Thank you

I’ve never noticed that further emails are not added to the conversation. I’m curious if anyone else has noticed it. I’ll be watching for it now. 😉

I have not noticed this either.  I have a test in place now. 

I did look back in Done and I see full email streams there that I had assigned to My Week, I can’t be sure that I did not assign them at the latest email though.  

I will report back on the test, should be getting a response in the next couple of hours.

V

@max @Victoria Peters I have tested as well and the thread is coming into my week. However one of my emails have not continued into my week. Ive tried seeing if a new email was created or anything like that, but I don’t see any reason it shouldn't come in.

Let me know.

Thank you  

Hi @Joel Breier My test was successful as well.  The only thing I can think of is that somewhere along the way it was removed from My Week, maybe.  

Do you have this on the right panel?

Beyond that I’m out - most likely a support issue if it’s only one email stream…

Sorry, I am not more helpful.

V