Solved

Email threads in "My Week"

• 14 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi,

I see that if I put an email into “My Week”, further conversation in the email is not automatically added.

Why is it like this? And Is there a way to get around this and make sure that the thread is being added into “My Week”?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Victoria Peters 15 November 2022, 20:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I’ve never noticed that further emails are not added to the conversation. I’m curious if anyone else has noticed it. I’ll be watching for it now. 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I have not noticed this either.  I have a test in place now. 

I did look back in Done and I see full email streams there that I had assigned to My Week, I can’t be sure that I did not assign them at the latest email though.  

I will report back on the test, should be getting a response in the next couple of hours.

V

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@max @Victoria Peters I have tested as well and the thread is coming into my week. However one of my emails have not continued into my week. Ive tried seeing if a new email was created or anything like that, but I don’t see any reason it shouldn't come in.

Let me know.

Thank you  

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Joel Breier My test was successful as well.  The only thing I can think of is that somewhere along the way it was removed from My Week, maybe.  

Do you have this on the right panel?

Beyond that I’m out - most likely a support issue if it’s only one email stream…

Sorry, I am not more helpful.

V