Skip to main content

I’ve been experiencing an issue where, when I send emails through Karbon using my Gmail account, my email signature doesn’t get attached to the emails. I’m unsure why this is happening and would appreciate any guidance on how to resolve this issue.

How can I ensure that my email signature is always attached, even when sending emails through Karbon?

I am experiencing this same issue. Typically, I would click on my name in the lefthand toolbar, scroll down to signature and click edit, then click “Append to replies and new emails” but even with that checked, it’s not working. This happens to my team every couple of months it feels like. It’s frustrating because I have to go to an old email, copy and paste the signature and send. 

I use the Karbon email signature for emails created or replied from within Karbon. I was able to add a logo & calendar booking link. I used excel to create it and eliminated the gridlines, then copied and pasted into Karbon email signature. I added the meeting link after pasting from excel to ensure functionality.

*hint - use the excel format as a template so everyone in your firm has the same format

To access:

• Left panel
  • click on your name (just above “Academy”)
  • scroll right to the bottom

Thankful I’m not the only one losing their email signature. Mine happens quite frequently then it’ll be okay for a bit. Then it’s start up again when I open a new email the email signature is completely missing. I re-import the email signature from GMail buts it gets frustrating. We have another team member whos email signature drops but reverts to an old gmail signature.  

Has support been contacted when the signature isn’t working? If it’s being imported from Gmail, then it sounds like things are set up correctly!

The only issue I’ve had is sometimes the image stops loading, but the rest of the signature is still there. I reimport from Gmail and that fixes it.

So to summarize, what you expect to happen (signature always populates) is what SHOULD be happening, so if it’s not, contact support so they can do some testing.