Question

Effective Triage Clearing

• 5 January 2024
  • 4 replies

We recently started to use Karbon as our Go-To. While it’s been fantastic so far, a tiny hiccup has appeared for some of the staff. When we had our Outlook added to Karbon some of the staff that have been here an exceptional amount of time find ALL their emails have merged over throughout the years. One of our staff presently has 17,000+ items in triage, is there a way to simply wipe away all BUT the current year without combing through hours of emails to not accidentally remove present year emails?

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Zeke

My name is Leigh and I am a member of the Karbon support team and we can assist with issues such as this, I will be entering a support request on your behalf.  When you have technical questions such as this please go to Help and Feebdack>Still cant find what you need>Send a message or send an email to support@karbonhq.com and our Support team will be happy to assist

Leigh

Hi Zeke

My name is Leigh and I am a member of the Karbon support team and we can assist with issues such as this, I will be entering a support request on your behalf.  When you have technical questions such as this please go to Help and Feebdack>Still cant find what you need>Send a message or send an email to support@karbonhq.com and our Support team will be happy to assist

Leigh

Ah thank you! Will keep that in mind. Wasn’t sure if someone else may have had this issue or not and if there was a method I wasn’t aware of yet. Thank you for doing so!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Ah thank you! Will keep that in mind. Wasn’t sure if someone else may have had this issue or not and if there was a method I wasn’t aware of yet. Thank you for doing so!

Leigh will get you sorted, my suggestion would’ve been to open your Outlook Inbox, select all prior period emails and Archive them, which would remove them from Triage 🙂 (would likely take a few goes to clear all 17K, but wouldn’t be very hard). Karbon Support probably have a fancier way to achieve this though 😉

We recently started to use Karbon as our Go-To. While it’s been fantastic so far, a tiny hiccup has appeared for some of the staff. When we had our Outlook added to Karbon some of the staff that have been here an exceptional amount of time find ALL their emails have merged over throughout the years. One of our staff presently has 17,000+ items in triage, is there a way to simply wipe away all BUT the current year without combing through hours of emails to not accidentally remove present year emails?

i HAVE A  SUGGESSTION.: IT WOULD BE NICE IF WE COULD SEARCH FOR AN EMAIL OR CLIENT LIKE YOU CAN IN GMAIL. THEN BE ABLE TO DELETE OR TO MARK AS LOW PRIORITY. THIS WOULD HELP TREMENDESOULY. MEANWHILE THERE IS TO MANY EMAILS TO SORT OUT.