Question

Drag and Drop Contacts in Emails (To, Cc, Bcc fields)

• 14 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Has anyone else noticed that the drag and drop functionality stopped working? I can no longer drag and drop contacts between the To, Cc & Bcc fields when sending emails in Karbon. 

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Yes @Matthew Meyer! I noticed this yesterday, but thought it was just me! Not sure if you reached out to support, but I’ll send them a message!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you @Kim Clemmer . I have not reached out to support yet. I also wanted to confirm it wasn’t just me. 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I didn’t even realise you could do that @Matthew Meyer 😅 or if I did, must have very rarely used it. The directional cursor still appears when hovering and I can drag out of To but not drop anywhere, can’t drag out of Cc or Bcc

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I gave some members of my team an update that it wasn’t working and they didn’t know what I was talking about. Apparently not many people even realize they can drag + drop 😂

I heard back from support, and this should be fixed with a future release tentatively scheduled for 1/15

Badge

I am glad this is not just me experiencing this. I use the drag and drop in emails all the time and it’s been so frustrating not being able to do it anymore!

Glad they will be fixing it :)