Solved

Doc Management System

• 5 August 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Does anyone know how to turn off the “Manage client work files from a single source of truth. Connect a Document Management System” yellow band that keeps appearing in Karbon?  We only need to be notified once, especially since our doc management system is not available.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 5 August 2022, 16:14

View original

7 replies

Hi @Jana and @max,

This is an issue that our team is aware of. The problem is on our end. Our team is currently working on a fix for this.

We expect that this should be fixed by 8/22. I can update you if that date were to change.

Thank you all for your patience during this time. If you have any further concerns on this issue please reach out to our Support Team at support@karbonhq.com.

@Jana@max, @Lynda Daish - We have fixed the banner issue. It won’t come back anymore after being dismissed (by clicking on the X). Thank you all for your patience.

I would also like this removed as it is getting extremely annoying and is right in the way of being able to send emails

Any updates on when this will be removed

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

@Aaron Kwan, I assume this is an awareness campaign that has an end-date. Is that right? My staff has asked the same thing. :)

@Lynda Daish - I understand. We expect that this should be fixed by 8/22. I can update you if that date were to change.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you Aaron!

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Thanks! :)