Question

CRM Functionality / Associating contacts with organizations

• 21 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3

Dear Karbon,

1. Is there any way to clean up the way we add and associate contacts with organizations. Presently, I advise my team to do it like this…. 

Please make sure “People” are linked to “Organizations” so the contacts are searchable,

• For individual contacts, add "Belongs to Organization",
  • For entity contacts, go to "Details", "Accounting Details" and "Add Officer"

It would be much simpler if “organizations” and People” had the same system for associating with one another.

1. Many times we are copying and pasting contact details from the bottom of an email or from someplace else.  When you go to add a new contact, can you please add a notes field so you can drop in the details, and then cut and paste them where they need to go.   NEEDS A NOTES FIELD

Thank you! 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Mitch Waldstein - this sounds like something which could be submitted to Karbon as a feature request. You can create a Feature Idea from the menu at the top:

I think there are a few existing requests related to contact creation/organization so have a search and vote for any others that you’d also like to see implemented.