Solved

Create Work from Email is Missing

• 29 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

I just noticed it is no longer possible to Create Work from an email. Has anyone else noticed this or is this a system glitch?

When selecting Add to Timeline previously there was an option under the Add To field to Create Work. This was super helpful. It is now missing.

icon

Best answer by SamG 30 July 2023, 23:53

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @LD7E,

If you type something in the ADD TO field, a dropdown appears and a Create Work button appears, does that help? 🙂

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Thanks @SamG, looks like Karbon changed how the functionality worked with that new requirement of typing something in the box to see it rather than having it there by default underneath. Good to know it is still available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I wonder if it’s to do with this, e.g. the suggestions are missing and previously the Create New Work was an option under those, by default 🙂

Userlevel 1

I have 15 contractors who submit their hours via email so it was so very helpful to have the last tagged work listed rather than having to type in the name of the work (which is similar for other clients) each time I want to tag the email. Definitely added significant time to my task this morning/Friday 😖

Hi,

Aliesa, here from Karbon.

Sorry about this! Our team was aware and have since made improvements. The suggestions should now be available.

Let me know if you need further help. If so, I will reach out directly to you. @Jerica Taylor 

As a friendly reminder, please feel free to always direct issues to our support team at support@karbonqh.com, we will be able to best assist you.😁

Have a great day!

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much for the update, Aliesa! I noticed it was back on today and am soooo thankful! It is definitely a time-saver for me. I thought it was just an update rather than a bug or would have definitely reached out directly. You have a great day as well!

No problem at all! I totally get it! So happy to have it back too! 😄 @Jerica Taylor