Question

Client tasks - Quick access link

• 30 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi everyone, 

I use client tasks to request information, however I am not sure if the client received the list OK (or whether it may have landed in their Junk mail). 

Is there a way for me, instead of setting up recurring reminders via Karbon, to get in touch with the client personally via e-mail and ask them if they did receive the tasks list, and if not - to add a link to it?

Many thanks,

Antoniya 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

If you go to the timeline and see the client request that was sent, you can right click on the “Manage Checklist” button, copy the link, and then paste that into a regular email you send them. It’ll work the same was as if they were clicking the link from the original email. If they already clicked the link and it’s locked to their device, it’ll still work for them, but not for anyone else. It’s a little manual, but has worked really well for me in the past.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If you go to the timeline and see the client request that was sent, you can right click on the “Manage Checklist” button, copy the link, and then paste that into a regular email you send them. It’ll work the same was as if they were clicking the link from the original email. If they already clicked the link and it’s locked to their device, it’ll still work for them, but not for anyone else. It’s a little manual, but has worked really well for me in the past.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Ah! Never thought of looking at it this way - makes sense, thanks Max!

Wish there was an option Copy Link on the side of the Tasks List Menu 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

If you make that a feature idea, link it here and I’ve vote for it. I like that idea. 😁

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

If you make that a feature idea, link it here and I’ve vote for it. I like that idea. 😁

… and of course I made a typo that I am not able to edit now 😂