Solved

client task audit trail

• 6 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is it possible to see who checked off a client task as complete?  Specifically, whether the client checked it off or whether a team member checked it off?

icon

Best answer by Rebecca Williams 6 June 2023, 17:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Rachel_Smith yes you can! It will be amongst the comment thread of a client task. It will also tell you if the client reopens/mark the task as incomplete, or if it was resent to the client.

One thing to note though - when it says who sent it to the client, this means whose email account the task was sent from, not the person who actually initiated the sending. See this feature for an explanation:

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Rachel_Smith yes you can! It will be amongst the comment thread of a client task. It will also tell you if the client reopens/mark the task as incomplete, or if it was resent to the client.

One thing to note though - when it says who sent it to the client, this means whose email account the task was sent from, not the person who actually initiated the sending. See this feature for an explanation:

When I think audit trail, I think of a report that shows activity that can be filtered/sorted. I’d love to either have this or linked to each user i.e. look up a colleague, click to view recent activity. Makes sense it would only be for certain permissions like admin.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Fischbooks you’re right that there isn’t currently any audit reporting - just the few audit trails in individual tasks/timelines/emails etc.

It’s something that would be worth a feature request though - have a quick search to make sure one doesn’t already exist, and if it doesn’t, it would be great if you could add one with what you would need/want!