Question

Client Secure Portal trouble

• 17 January 2024
  • 3 replies

I have a few clients that say they are being logged out of the secure portal while they are trying to upload documents.  Is anyone else having this issue?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Tammy Waggett,

We haven't heard any clients having this issue. I'd suggest contacting support to let them know it's happening 🙂

https://help.karbonhq.com/en/articles/4450394-how-do-i-contact-support-interact-with-support

I hope that helps

Userlevel 2
Badge

Yes, several of my clients who tried to interact with checklists over the past two days are reporting the same issue. 

I contacted support two days ago about this, and in an update just now they said they’ve identified a technical issue and are looking into it.

In the meantime, I think I’ve identified what the issue is. Essentially the magic links for these checklists do not seem to be functioning properly. I was able to re-produce the problem in a dummy corp by sending requests lists to myself. When I setup a new fake work item and sent client requests to my own personal email address, I'm essentially unable to interact with the checklists by clicking on the links contained in the request email.

When I try to access from my iPhone, I'm taken to the checklist as usual but the moment I interact with it I get an error message that I need a new link. I click the button to receive a new link, and when I access the checklist again the same thing just happens on repeat.

It’s worse from my PC, I’m just immediately taken to the “you need a new link” page and can never get to the checklist without logging into the full client portal as a work-around.

Hopefully this is fixed ASAP, I already have some upset clients that I’m dealing with. I’m going to try to hold off on sending any additional request lists for now, but don’t have time to turn off reminders.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Our client had an issue yesterday that everytime they completed an item, they were logged out and forced to request a new link to access. I contacted Karbon Support who said it was fixed a few hours ago 🙂 hopefully the same for all of you 🤞🏾