Skip to main content

UPDATED TO KNOWN ISSUE: I contacted support and they have identified an issue and are urgently working to resolve. Just an FYI in case others experience the same.

Client attempted to open a client request via phone. Later in the office accessed from their Mac using Safari. They are receiving a blank/white Safari screen without the Click Here for a New Link message.

Has anyone had any issues with Safari recently or know what might be causing the screen to be just blank rather than have the instructions for sending a new link?

They have used Safari in the past with no issues.

Our client had an issue yesterday that everytime they completed an item, they were logged out and forced to request a new link to access. I contacted Karbon Support who said there was a technical issue that was fixed a few hours ago 🙂 hopefully the same for you now 🤞🏾

Yes, I have had two clients contact me in the last couple of weeks that are getting a blank screen when they try to open the client request tasklist in Safari. 

One was successful in opening it on his phone, but not his computer - that was his work-around. 

I hope this is resolved soon. Thank you for reporting.

Hi @cashley,

Please let Support know if you haven’t already 🙂

https://help.karbonhq.com/en/articles/4450394-how-do-i-contact-support-interact-with-support