Solved

Client Request & Safari

• 18 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

UPDATED TO KNOWN ISSUE: I contacted support and they have identified an issue and are urgently working to resolve. Just an FYI in case others experience the same.

Client attempted to open a client request via phone. Later in the office accessed from their Mac using Safari. They are receiving a blank/white Safari screen without the Click Here for a New Link message.

Has anyone had any issues with Safari recently or know what might be causing the screen to be just blank rather than have the instructions for sending a new link?

They have used Safari in the past with no issues.

icon

Best answer by SamG 18 January 2024, 23:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Our client had an issue yesterday that everytime they completed an item, they were logged out and forced to request a new link to access. I contacted Karbon Support who said there was a technical issue that was fixed a few hours ago 🙂 hopefully the same for you now 🤞🏾

Yes, I have had two clients contact me in the last couple of weeks that are getting a blank screen when they try to open the client request tasklist in Safari. 

One was successful in opening it on his phone, but not his computer - that was his work-around. 

I hope this is resolved soon. Thank you for reporting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @cashley,

Please let Support know if you haven’t already 🙂

https://help.karbonhq.com/en/articles/4450394-how-do-i-contact-support-interact-with-support