Question

Client Request New Issue

• 9 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Greetings, before I contact support I would like to know if anyone else has had this issue pop up recently.

• Sent client request and the timeline shows the email being sent to the client,
  • Client contacts me and indicates the link does not work and cannot reset so I look at the client request task,
  • Client Request task identified it as Not Sent and it is not marked completed,
  • Timeline still shows it as sent with no further timelines actions

Then this morning, I scheduled a Client Request (Different Client) for delivery Today. I went and did some other work and went back to the client and noticed the Client Request now said Not Sent rather than Sending to Client Today. I had to go back into the Client Request and complete the send to today again, including the Reminders which now had reverted to the Default gentle rather than the Custom I have setup.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@LD7E very strange!

Haven’t had that happen. Someone was recently saying they had a issue where there their client saw a blank page when opening the link.. but it sounds like it was a device issue (one was an Apple computer required an update, then worked). If the sending settings are resetting themselves, definitely sounds like a support query 😓