Solved

Client Portal Assignments

• 13 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Just wondered when we’ll be able to see a list of all client portal assignments?

It would be great if this could sort by person and organisation.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by max 13 September 2022, 21:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks Max

So my team are sending out loads of client requests via the portal.

It would be great to be able to see all outstanding requests in one place. (For my individual team members)

Is this coming with the new “Assignments” tab?

Under “Assignments” I’m going to assume, like you say its spilt by user email address.  I just assumed we’d then be able to group these as we have multiple clients within the same organisation.  Just a useful filter i’d have thought.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Ah, now I understand. Yes, that is something that is coming with “Assignments” 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Paul Clarke, welcome to the Karbon community! 😀

Let me see if I have this right… you want to see all the portal users (not assigned requests), is that right?

You want to know who at an organization has access to which portal, and you want to know all the access a particular person has, is that correct?

Karbon’s portal is not a traditional portal in that there is no portal assigned to an organization. Client requests are not uploaded to an organization’s portal.

Every email address has its own portal, and only the client requests that were sent to that email are accessible in that email address’s portal. Any client request from any organization or person contact can be sent to any email attached to a contact in Karbon.

Does that make sense?

If you put in a feature idea, comment the link here and people will vote for it. 😀

Userlevel 3
Badge

Perfect, thanks Max 👍