Question

Client having issues logging in

• 24 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi Team,

Can you please assist? Client is having issues when trying to access the portal. He’s tried through the client task request, and I tried setting him up with an account (username & password).

Hi Nicole! Just tried it and once I logged in it took me to a blank page! I tried in chrome and i was getting a message saying the password and email werent valid even though its the one provided. I'm sorry for all the trouble!! Please let me know if theres anything I can do to help! 

Thank you!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Nicole Testa,

If you open an Incognito page and try logging in - what do you see?

If that works for you, ask your client to try an Incognito page as well.

Other than that, you may be best to contact Support: Contact Support

Does that help? 🙂

P.s. not sure if you meant to, but this was posted in the Karbon AI group of the Karbon Community. I’m not sure if that limits who is seeing it, in this case I don’t think it will matter as Karbon Support are likely the only ones who can help.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Nicole Testa. Can you please send this issue to support@karbonhq.com and we’ll be able to help you further. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Nicole Testa Did you ever get a resolution to this issue?

I am having exactly the same issue with a client. (Apple device is not accessing the account - blank screen)

I have emailed Support to request an answer as well.

@SamG @Amelia Freeman Thanks for your replies, helped me whittle down the potential solutions.

No, I never did. I gave the client a few optional instructions and said to get back to me, and he never did. So you think your situation has to do with an Apple product? That is good to know. 

Userlevel 1

Support answered my question really quickly and it seems that my clients Apple Mac hadn't been updated to the latest version.

I am awaiting feedback from the client, but it appears to have been successful. 👍