Solved

Client has responded to Client Request but how do I find their information?

• 14 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2

Newbie here,

I sent out a client request.  He has responded to all of the answers however I cannot see them for the life of me.  How do I find the answers and the documents?

thanks in advance!

Wendy

icon

Best answer by drich208 15 April 2024, 21:46

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Wendy Kerrison! You’ll want to click on each of the tasks/questions that were sent out in the client task to see the answers and documents uploaded. You can also view all of the documents that were uploaded in the tasks/emails that are attached to that work item when viewing the “documents” tab. I hope this helps :)

Userlevel 2

I’ve drilled down in the question and there is nothing there.

No documents either.

I’ve either sent it out incorrectly or I’m just not understanding where to find the relevant answers.

thank you for your help.  I’ve contacted support and given them url to the requests so that they can take a look.

Take care

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @Wendy Kerrison, welcome to the Karbon community! 😁

Support is probably your best path for getting an answer. Client comments show up pretty well when they leave them. I’m curious what you find with support. Feel free to keep us updated. 😁

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Wendy Kerrison , welcome!  One of our team members was having a similar issue and it turned out to be a client-related error where they thought it was sending but wasn’t.  Be sure they know they have to hit send 😁...sometimes the hardest problems to solve are caused by the simplest of errors 😉

Userlevel 2

Thanks Danny,

It feels like this is the solution.

I’ll contact him now.  I really need to be able to put that in the instructions when sending out to a client I would probably need to change the email template and highlight this.

That is my next question :)

Cheers

Wendy

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Thanks Danny,

It feels like this is the solution.

I’ll contact him now.  I really need to be able to put that in the instructions when sending out to a client I would probably need to change the email template and highlight this.

That is my next question :)

Cheers

Wendy

Good call! 😄