When we finish a year-end, for example, we send the communication via HubSpot email template. We then have to manually go into the Karbon ‘sent’ items and add that email to the client workpiece and timeline. Is there a way to automate this that anyone has uncovered? It seems like in Zapier the only available options are:
- Trigger for when a new contact is created
- Trigger for when a contact is updated
- Trigger for when a new organization is created
- Trigger for when an organization contact is updated
Basically, the end state we are searching for is:
- Email is sent from HubSpot to client X
- email X is associated with client X + organization X, and is added to the organization timeline.
We don’t mind if it isn’t added to the specific workpiece, but that would be an added bonus! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Are there any product updates in the works for email templates within Karbon, or some tracking so we can tell if task lists have been opened?