Question

Attaching Work to Two Contacts?

• 11 December 2023
  • 3 replies

I found an article saying you could assign the same work to two contacts, but in my contact page I don’t have the option to multi-select, is this feature available for all or just some? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @LorilynWilson 

Do you have this box beside No Contacts Selected, at the top of your contacts page?

If you do then you can bulk select, I am responding because it took me a minute (or much longer..) to realize that I could click on the boxes beside the names in the contact list and in other places.  The screenshot shows the before-selected and after-selected.

Before

After 

I hope that helps!

V

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Victoria Peters,

I suspect what you're suggesting is the Bulk Work creation, creating Work items for two+ contacts at once (see screenshot below).

From what I am reading @LorilynWilson would like to assign two Contacts to the same one Work item.

It's not possible as far as I'm aware..

You could create a Client Group for those two Contacts, then create a Work item for the Client Group. But it would only be accessible/visible through the Client Group, rather than the individual Contacts.

I hope that helps 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Oh @SamG, yeah that makes sense.  I was in the bulk world at the moment so had that on my mind!