Solved

Assistance Needed: Tracking Clients by Date Added in Karbon

• 12 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello Karbon Community,

I'm reaching out today because my boss has assigned me the task of reaching out to Karbon community for assistance regarding a crucial functionality we need.

As we've transitioned to using Karbon as our primary software solution, we've encountered a challenge regarding tracking clients by their date of addition to our organization. In our previous software, this capability was readily available and invaluable for our operations.

Given our active involvement in a brand growth and marketing program, tracking our client growth on a monthly basis is imperative to our business plan. It allows us to evaluate the impact of our marketing efforts and ensure we're meeting our growth objectives effectively.

Therefore, I'm reaching out to inquire if Karbon offers a feature that enables users to track clients by their date of addition to the organization. This functionality is crucial for our operations, and we must be able to access it to fulfill our business requirements.

Your prompt assistance and insights would be greatly appreciated as we navigate this challenge. Please share any information, workarounds, or alternative methods that may help us achieve our objectives. Is this a feature that can be accessed within Karbon’s Practice Intelligence?

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and we look forward to your response.

icon

Best answer by max 13 April 2024, 19:17

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @naomi_paulson, welcome to the Karbon community! 😁

Yes, ‘Date Created’ is a field available in Karbon Practice Intelligence.