Skip to main content

I’ve been using CognitoForms for client intake for tax purposes. It’s been great but my tax practice is small as we focus on accounting. Can’t justify the $100/mo I’m paying now that tax season is over. 

Does anyone have extra users on cognitoforms and we can share the cost? Also looking for help with tax services as I’m hoping to start outsourcing that side of my business anyway. Thanks!

Hi @Adam Milbes, welcome to the Karbon community! 😁

I know of one firm that was actively looking for additional tax work. I contacted them to see if they were still interested.

I’ve been using CognitoForms for client intake for tax purposes. It’s been great but my tax practice is small as we focus on accounting. Can’t justify the $100/mo I’m paying now that tax season is over. 

Does anyone have extra users on cognitoforms and we can share the cost? Also looking for help with tax services as I’m hoping to start outsourcing that side of my business anyway. Thanks!

Hey @Adam Milbes  I would consider it, looks like a great forms platform and we’ve been looking to make some changes in that area.  

I heard back from Sara at Sproutax and they are still looking for more tax work. They specialize in seasonal tax work. Our firm doesn’t work with them, but I’ve had a couple conversations with Sara over the years and like what they seem to be doing.

@Adam Milbes This is why I usually bundle and absorb the cost as part of a maintenance service.
We both pay less and you get less manual work and a great client experience, win-win-win.