I’m starting to dig into the API a bit and am having some trouble getting it off the ground. I’m a beginner, but a quick learner and I feel like I’m missing a small piece.
What I want to do is refresh my work list in an Excel document so I don’t have to keep exporting reports from Karbon for my capacity planning. I think I’m missing an important step in how Karbon authenticates the connection.
Here’s what I have for my query in Excel:
And here’s the error I’m getting:
I’ve tried a couple different things with no difference. I don’t want to hard-code the API Key to the query, but I’ll try that next to see if it works.
I did notice that when you use the copy function from the website, it pre/appends spaces to the string. I removed both spaces and it still won’t authenticate.