Question

Adding emails to jobs - has this changed?

When I used to add emails to jobs (only a few days ago), the job list would provide the most recent jobs accessed, but this has now disappeared. If I get multiple client emails, I need to type into the search box the job name for EVERY email. Is this the case for everyone else? If not, how do I get this feature back? We are already so busy, these programs are meant to help make us more efficient, I’m not liking this change.

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Deanne Billerwell We just noticed the same thing on our end.  I was about to reach out to support and ask if this change was intentional.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Deanne Billerwell  @BrooksW HEY!  I was just about to post this same question!  Is it just us?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Yes, it’s gone for us as well.😥  I really liked that feature.

Userlevel 1
Badge

We need this back - not sure why it went away - I’ve even cleared cache and cookies hoping that would bring it back. 😜

This is gone for me as well.  Need this feature back, please!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@Deanne Billerwell We just noticed the same thing on our end.  I was about to reach out to support and ask if this change was intentional.

What did they say Brooks? 🙂

Hi all,

Aliesa, here from Karbon.

Our team is aware of the search ‘all’ being disabled. Our plan is to do an off cycle release which we are planning within a few days. Sorry for any inconvenience. @Dana Maxwell @DianeK @BrooksW @Kimberly Hearn 

@Deanne Billerwell I will follow up with you via email. Thank you!

A friendly reminder: For any issues, please reach directly out to support@karbonhq.com so that our team can assist in a timely manner. We are happy to help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi all,

Aliesa, here from Karbon.

Our team is aware of the search ‘all’ being disabled. Our plan is to do an off cycle release which we are planning within a few days. Sorry for any inconvenience. @Dana Maxwell @DianeK @BrooksW @Kimberly Hearn 

@Deanne Billerwell I will follow up with you via email. Thank you!

Hi @Aliesa Jackson,

Although I’m sure others have reported that All search is missing, but that is not what has been reported here.

It is the dropdown that used to show when adding a Triage item to Work, nothing to do with Global Search 🙂

Same thing has been reported here:

Thanks @SamG This is on our team’s radar too. A fix should be dropping soon. Clients will be notified within their support tickets.