Ability to select a specific email (not just a contact) when sending client tasks!

• 14 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Many of our contacts have multiple email addresses, and some are appropriate when contacting them about personal matters, while others are appropriate for places that they work, etc.

Following the 2.13.22 update, we are no longer able to select a specific email when sending client tasks---we can only select the contact! But this doesn’t allow us to be certain which email address associated with the contact the client task checklist will send to!

No good!

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Cate and @John Bacon. We did not intend for this to occur and we are working on a fix that will be live in the next 24 hours. We have also identified that organisations are not coming through on this modal and this fix will also be live within the next 24 hours. I apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for letting us know. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Also… if I try and type out the Contact, it does not exist?

The left screen grab is the auto suggestion, the right is me typing it out to find the one email address that I need to send the request to...

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

This right here!

I’m now stuck and can’t work on certain items because I don’t know who the email is going to.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Agree.  I flagged this as well under this post:  

They are looking into it now.